THE C+H VALUE CHAIN COMMUNITY TERMS OF SERVICE
Following are the Terms of Service for Cannabis Connect™ - The Professionals’ Networked Community (PNC) platform for the Cannabis + Hemp (C+H) Value Chain Organizations:
The American Association of Cannabis and Hemp Value Chain Organizations
The Canadian Association of Cannabis and Hemp Value Chain Organizations
The International Association of Cannabis and Hemp Value Chain Organizations
Each of these organizations are referred below as “C+H” for short and we use C+H Value Chain Organizations™ and C+H™ as an integral part of our global Value Chain brand.
Your use of the Cannabis Connect™ website (i.e. Site) indicates that you accept these terms.
If you do not accept these terms, please refrain from using the Cannabis Connect™ Site.
Cannabis Connect™ is a unique web channel representing C+H Value Chain Organizations for people who are organizing, managing and running Value Chain communities on the Cannabis Connect™ platform. This includes the entire workforce, suppliers, partners and customers.
This community also includes business owners, Boards of Directors, venture capital funding providers, banks, educators, regulators and other community partners of all types.
Cannabis Connect™ provides our Members with an advanced multi-tenant Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) architecture to help them with the 4 C’s:
Communication – Build out a value chain organization through our Cannabis Connect networked community.
Coordination – Coordinate the flows of mission-critical information; orders, pricing, etc.
Collaboration – Leverage the competitive advantage by using strategic partners across all value chain functions in a highly collaborative way.
Control – Build, maintain and sustain the internal controls which are needed to run the business with adequate security protections, safeguards and contingency plans.
C+H Value Chain professionals include:
The C-Suite & Senior Executive Team
Chief Council and legal staff
Chief Audit Executive (CAE), Chief Compliance Officer (CCO), Chief Risk Officer (CRO), etc.
Board of Directors
Design Chain Pro’s
Supply Chain Pro’s
Value Chain Pro’s
Cannabis and Hemp Cultivators, Processors, Dispensaries
Venture Capital Pro’s
Business Analysts and Strategy Pro’s
Cultivation, Processing and Extraction Technologists
Educators and Consultancies
Suppliers / Partners
We also serve these community types:
Cannabis Extraction and Distillation
Cannabis Medical Patients
Health and Wellness Professionals
Media / PR Professionals
Policy Makers and Regulators
Cannabis Connect™ also supports forums (i.e. “discussion threads”) by consumers, internal auditors and industry regulators who want to either help our Members with feedback on their customer experiences or who, generally, want to influence the direction of our industry.
We extend an invitation to all individuals to join us as a part of the Member Tier which makes best sense for your needs. Join us and mobilize your team to achieve Value Chain gold!
We are the leading authority on legal Cannabis + Hemp Value Chain Management practices and technologies. We want to push the envelope and lead the next generation of value chain management processes, practices and other acumen.
We are proud to say that our global reach allows us to offer the most reasonable Member Fees of any Cannabis or Hemp-related standards body!
Level I – Public Members’ Tier (Guests can access a 3 Day Trial of our Public Tier.)
Level II – Private Members’ Tier (For those who are interested in building C+H Value Chains within their local area, region, country or internationally.)
Level III – Founders’ Tier (For those who are interested in helping us build out our organization in order to become a leading C+H Value Chain standards body, globally.)
Level IV – Partners’ Tier (For those who are interested in advertising on Cannabis Connect™.)
Level V – Sponsors’ Tier (For those who are interested in building corporate brand recognition through a sponsorship role in support of our organization.)
We expect all guests and Members to observe the community rules of conduct set forth in these Terms of Service.
You may not use your registration membership (or allow anyone else to use your registration membership) to post or transmit:
1. Content that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, or that discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. This includes language, information, or images.
2. Content that is threatening, defamatory or abusive, either between forum members or directed towards a Cannabis Connect™ moderator, or a C+H Value Chains employee or manager.
3. "Rants," "slams," or legal threats against Cannabis Connect™ or another standards body or company.
4. Bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive comments.
5. Political or religious statements or commentary.
6. Off-topic comments not related to C+H Value Chain communities or the Cannabis Connect™ platform.
7. Any material that you don't have the right to transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secret, or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements).
8. Language that promotes illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them. This includes any message that solicits or promotes the use of an illegal substance in a country or other legal jurisdiction which has not approved the use of (e.g. medicinal or recreational Cannabis and Hemp products). We work only within areas (i.e. legal jurisdictions) which have approved regulations and adequate law enforcement in place. NOT IN ANY AREAS which we would like to see these governmental approvals enacted. We are advocates for legal value chain deployment, but not lobbyists per se.
9. Advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation including chain letters, pyramid schemes, class action suits, or charitable appeals. This includes advertising links in signatures.
10. Any file or link to a file that contains viruses, corrupted files, "Trojan Horses," or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else's computer.
11. Duplicate posts, spam messages, or posts repeated excessively on one or more boards.
12. Messages designed to evade profanity or other filters.
13. Personal phone numbers or addresses (to protect privacy).
14. Personal email addresses, private information such as social security numbers, or other contact information that is not your own, including, but not limited to C+H and Spectrum Arts LLC employee's email addresses.
15. Hyperlinks that lead to sites that violate any of the forum guidelines.
16. Any message that impersonates another person or affiliation with an entity, including, but not limited to, Cannabis Connect™ or C+H Value Chains. In addition, our guidelines do not permit you to:
17. Intentionally violate any other applicable laws or regulations while accessing and using our Cannabis Connect™ site.
18. Interfere in any way with the Cannabis Connect™ operations in the forum or with a fellow user's message box, including but not limited to mail or "post" bombing, news bombing, other flooding techniques, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks, or attempts to avoid messaging blocking.
19. Evading bans or suspensions or otherwise disregarding directions from Cannabis Connect™ moderators or administrators. Cannabis Connect™ moderators may at any time and without prior notice remove any posted message or thread, delete words that violate these guidelines from posted messages, or ban your account for violating the above reasonable provisions. Please remember that you are responsible for all statements made and acts that occur through the use of your user name and password.
If you recognize any violation of these guidelines, please notify us by using the "Report Inappropriate Content" feature in the Options menu of the message, or by contacting us directly at:
If you believe that work belonging to you has been copied onto Cannabis Connect™ without your permission, please notify by sending a written notification of claimed infringement to:
By mail: Copyright Agent c/o Spectrum Arts LLC PO Box 152 Still River, MA 01467.
By email: CHvaluechains@gmail.com
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, your notification must include:
* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
USER PROFILE INFORMATION
We may refuse to grant you, and you may not use, a screen name or email address that is already being used by someone else, that impersonates another person, that belongs to another person (without that person's prior consent), that violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person, that is vulgar or otherwise offensive, or that we reject for any other reason, at our sole discretion.
In consideration of your use of Cannabis Connect™ you agree that all information provided in your profile is accurate, true, current, and complete. C+H Value Chain Organizations and Spectrum Arts LLC may terminate your account if any of the information provided is found to be inaccurate, false, out of date, or incomplete.
MEMBER GENERATED CONTENT
The content found in the Cannabis Connect™ websites comes from a variety of sources, primarily from community members. C+H Value Chain Organizational staff and Spectrum Arts LLC. These entities make no claims or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or truth of any material submitted or found in the discussion areas. C+H Value Chain Organizations and Spectrum Arts, LLC are not liable for any website links posted within the discussion areas; website links posted in the discussion areas may link to sites not administered or under the control of C+H Value Chain management and Spectrum Arts LLC. Users click-on and open these links, do so at their own risk!
C+H Value Chain Organizations and Spectrum Arts LLC are not liable for any errors or delays in the content or transmission of postings on the site. Remember that you are responsible for your own decisions to act upon the information provided by community members. C+H Value Chain Organizations and Spectrum Arts LLC make no guaranty of the confidentiality or privacy of any communication or information transmitted on the site, or any web-site linked to the site, or otherwise in connection with the services and C+H and Spectrum Arts LLC will not be liable for the privacy of e-mail addresses, registration and identification information, confidential or trade-secret information.
If your user identification or password(s) is compromised, or if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security, you are responsible for promptly notifying us. You can notify us by sending an email to CHvaluechains@gmail.com.
You must be 18 years of age or older to access Cannabis Connect™ unless the laws within your legal jurisdiction are higher than 18, and then, if this is the case, you must conform to your local regulations.
The language of the Cannabis Connect™ is English.
C+H Value Chain Organizations and Spectrum Arts LLC reserve the right to modify these guidelines at any time, effective upon posting of the modified guidelines on the forum.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The Cannabis Connect™ service is provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied. You expressly agree that the use of the service is at your sole risk. C+H Value Chain Organizations and Spectrum Arts LLC do not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error free, nor does C+H Value Chain Organizations and Spectrum Arts LLC make any warranty as to any results that may be obtained by use of the service. C+H Value Chain Organizations and Spectrum Arts LLC make no other warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, in relation to the service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall C+H Value Chain Organizations and Spectrum Arts LLC be liable to you or any other person for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or relating to this agreement or the use of the service or site. Your sole and exclusive remedy hereunder shall be for you to discontinue your use of the Cannabis Connect™ service and terminate this agreement.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend C+H Value Chain Organizations and Spectrum Arts LLC, its shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any action, cause, claim, damage, debt, demand or liability, including reasonable costs and attorney's fees, asserted by any person, arising out of or relating to: (a) this Agreement; (b) your use of Cannabis Connect™, including any data or work transmitted or received by you; and (c) any libelous, slanderous, indecent or other statement concerning any person made or republished by you.
GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE
These Terms of Service constitutes a binding agreement. Failure to comply with these Terms of Service may result in account revocation and other legal action. These Terms of Service, the Cannabis Connect™ User Guidelines and related documents set forth herein constitute the entire agreement between you and C+H Value Chain Organizations and Spectrum Arts LLC and governs your use of Cannabis Connect™ superseding any prior agreements between you and C+H Value Chain Organizations and Spectrum Arts LLC. The laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, U.S.A., shall govern the Terms of Service and the relationship between you and C+H Value Chain Organizations and Spectrum Arts LLC, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You and C+H Value Chain Organizations and Spectrum Arts LLC agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Worcester, Massachusetts, U.S.A.