The International Association of Cannabis & Hemp (C+H) Value ChainsTM serves the herbal wellness and Cannabis and Hemp industries as well as addressing many other herbal wellness topics and knowledge management activities. We even have a Knowledge Management game called Ducats & AlmsTM, which makes it fun to work and discuss herbal wellness and value chain topics with others!
Cannabis ConnectTM is our primary organization knowledge management service which we offer. It provides you with a unique gateway into the worlds of herbal wellness, Cannabis and Hemp value chains, and other herbal topics through an incredibly low cost subscription which is a less than a cup of coffee per month for our Public Tier Subscription.
Try our 3 DAY FREE TRIAL to get started.
Based on your career or professional needs, you can access one Canadian province, or several, so that you can drive your corporate and professional brands into the Canadian marketplace for herbal wellness and Cannabis and Hemp value chain management activities and partner collaboration, control, coordination and communication.
Note that we can help you to launch your own Public or Private Group for a Bird’s-of-a-Feather (BOF), Special Interest Group (SIG) or club to help you lead your own partner value chain.
CLICK HERE TO LAUNCH YOUR 3-DAY FREE TRIAL TO CANNABIS CONNECT:
Cannabis ConnectTM is our Professionals’ Networked Community (PNC) Platform which allows our members to collaborate, coordinate, control and communicate by using threaded discussion forums. Our members use Cannabis Connect to drive these aspects of our international organizations…
- Knowledge Management Activities
- A variety of important Value Chain Management “open standards”
- Local Meet-Ups
- Birds-of-a-Feather Sub-Groups
- Industry Cluster Sub-Groups (such as all Member firms that relate to pharmaceuticals industry)
- Executive Think Tanks
- Knowledge Management and Gamification! (We use our unique “Ducats & Alms™” game to have fun while helping to build robust content and manage knowledge at the same time.)
Cannabis ConnectTM supports both public and private modes of communication. If you need a safe haven to conduct your private value chain activities in, no problem, we can be of help. Our platform is secure and safe. We ensure that our members can speak with others privately to share their feelings and business acumen. Ask questions, get answers.
Here are typical topics about real-world Cannabis + Hemp (C+H) Value Chains that are discussed on Cannabis ConnectTM…
- Business Opportunities & Challenges
- Business Deal Identification & Deal-Making
- Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Getting Started and Q&A
Introduction of Enterprise-wide Systems
- Governance Risk Compliance (GRC)
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Quality Management (QM)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Product and Process Design Management
- Service and Process Design Management
- Capacity Management, Plant Throughput
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Corrective Actions and Preventative Activi
- Performance Measures and Metrics
- Marketing and Sales Strategies
- Manufacturing Operations Strategies
- Scientific Decision-Making Philosophy of E
- 5S Workplace Productivity
- Continuous Improvement (Kaizen)
- Engineering Operations Strategies
- Security, Internal Audit, Anti-Fraud, Cyber
- Lean Six Sigma and Demand-Pull Method
- Anything Else that You Need Answers For