As of January 1st, 2020… we have launched our 3 sister organizations (actually global standards bodies for Cannabis and Hemp (C+H) Value Chain Management best practices and processes across a broad range of Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Agricultural, Manufacturing industries and related standards bodies…
- International Association of Cannabis + Hemp Value Chain Organizations
- American Association of Cannabis + Hemp Value Chain Organizations
- Canadian Association of Cannabis + Hemp Value Chain Organizations
We want to thank you for getting involved by providing feedback and helping us to build out our Cannabis Connect™ software application for Cannabis + Hemp B2B and B2C supply chain and design chain activities. Our unique platform, Cannabis Connect™ is classified as a Professionals’ Networked Community (PNC) platform. But you can think of it as a social media website for commercial businesses which includes advertising, sponsor marketing, knowledge management and even a gamification (gaming) system to keep everyone involved and engaged.
Primary Purpose: To build value into your corporate brand and professional brand, in parallel.
How? By organizing groups of Partners, Suppliers, Customers, Educators, and many other groups for building B2B and B2C brand visibility and reach.
Social Media Activities:
- Topics of Discussion
- Assets (files)
- Edit Club Settings
- Invite Partners
- Play our “Ducats & Alms Game” which allows you to win prizes or sponsor prizes for advertising or sponsorship purposes.
Types of Communities that you can create:
- Executive Think Thanks
- Special Interest Group (SIG)
- Birds-of-a-Feather (BOF) meetings
- Vertical Industry Trade Organizations
- Collaborative Affiliations
If you have any questions, concerns or comments, we'd be glad to address them. Please contact us at CHvaluechains@gmail.com or call us at 1(978)456-8253. We are located in the Eastern Time Zone of the United States.
The Association of Cannabis + Hemp Value Chain Organizations